Saturday, October 13, 2007

What do Democrats Think about NASCAR Fans

Found this at the Arkansas Republican Assemblies. It is regarding Democratic aides in Congress asking staffers to get immunized before attending a race in S.C. This is a must watch for anyone who is a NASCAR fan and thinks that Democrats care about them.

Growing up in Flint, I have seen pickups that display both UAW stickers and NASCAR stickers, side by side. Before anyone thinks the Union/Democrat coalition cares about you, realize that they think you are diseased.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in Munising and do not consider myself a Republican, more like an Extreme Right-winged Conservative and it's so very kind of you to consistently use the word "democrat." I prefer "liberal."
Just sprung upon your blog and LOVE IT and LOVE MIKE!
Wish I would have found it months ago!