Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How much do I love Elvis?

I realize this is going to be a lame post, but I thought I would tell somebody about my story. I went to the grocery store last night. As I was in the check out line I was looking around at the candy. Usually I don't buy candy. But I saw a Reese's Peanut Butter cup with Elvis on the wrapper. It was for a contest to win an Elvis Tribute car. Well, I just had to buy the peanut butter cup to win the car.

This peanut butter cup also has banana cream, besides the regular peanut butter/chocolate. I know gross, huh? I think they did that because Elvis liked fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Those really are good. As I was sitting by computer when I got home I was staring at that peanut butter cup, wondering if I should try it. It wasn't that great. I didn't win either. That tells ya how much I love Elvis.

I finished my second Mike Huckabee project. Now I am working on my "I Like Mike" apron. I will soon post my progress about the finished pillow and progress about the apron on Hobbies for Huckabee.

No comments: