Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some Good News

Hey y'all! I have some good news from this little cottage in the UP. I have switched my browser over to Firefox. What's the big deal about that? Well, when I had Explorer it was a mess trying to sign into Blogger. My computer would always shut down. Now I just sign into Blogger and have no problem. Now I can get out better posts. I am still trying to figure things out in reagards to cut and paste. But the cool thing is I can cut and paste pictures. With Explorer I had to save pictures to my comp then add them to my post. This is much easier.
Another thing is, this Saturday Nov. 3, I along with at least one other person, will be setting up a Mike Huckabee table at the 1st District meeting.
Wednesday Nov. 8 I will be attending the Clinton County Lincoln Day Dinner where Mike Huckabee will be the Guest of Honor.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan! I think I might start a fire in my fireplace for the first time this year.

No comments: