Friday, October 26, 2007

Aweome Email Update from Mike Huckabee

Check this out, a lot of positivity going on for Mike Huckabee.

  • I am on the road campaigning in Iowa. Tonight is our big event at the Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake and I am looking forward to some time on stage with my band, Capitol Offense, as well as meeting with supporters and friends.
  • Last night we had an important event in Sioux City with members of AARP. Senator McCain and I shared a stage to talk substantively about issues such as health care. The other candidates did not attend.
  • Yesterday a new national tracking poll had us breaking into double digits within 2% of Mitt Romney. And then today I woke up to even better news…the Rasmussen daily tracking poll shows us moving ahead of Romney and within 2 points of John McCain. Clearly we are on the move! The bad news about surging in the polls like this is that the attacks from the other camps are now coming at us like chocolates on the assembly line coming at Lucy and Ethel!
  • Our campaign is wearing that as a badge of honor and we will be using our website and relying upon our activists to counter these attacks.
  • So, today I’m asking you to help me defend myself and my family against these attacks. You can do so, by “buying a box of chocolates!” Think of it this way: Take next week off sweets… that’ll be good for you anyway… and invest that in my campaign! If you have not made a contribution towards our fundraising goal of $1,034,487 I urge you to do so today.
  • Yesterday we raised approximately $60,000 towards our goal and we hope to match that level of support today. Make a contribution of $1(A Buck for Huck!), $5, $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500 or even $1,000 immediately online. With each contribution made, the money tracker on the front page of our website automatically updates. I am certain, judging by our recent website traffic, that folks are enjoying watching that tracker move us closer to our goal!
  • If you have already made a contribution and can't afford to give more just now, I have another way to help.
  • Click on the links below and watch the videos a supporter made. After you watch the videos, cut and paste the links into an email and send them to your friends. When you send the link, encourage your friends to forward the link to their friends and ask them to make a contribution and/or sign up for my email updates so I can keep them informed.
  • Working together we can make a difference. If you haven't made a contribution towards our goal, I urge you to do so today. With deep gratitude,
    Video: Imagine.
    Video: It's About Time.

No comments: