Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Hampshire State Rep Julie Brown Endorseses Mike Huckabee

NEWS RELEASE

Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee Announces the Endorsement of State Rep. Julie Brown from Strafford County

Little Rock, AR – Former Arkansas Governor and Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee announced today the endorsement of 10-term New Hampshire State Representative Julie Brown. She is the only Republican in the state legislature to hold one of the 37 seats from Strafford County .
“I believe Mike Huckabee has the moral character and vision to lead our country, and he espouses everything I believe in; God, country, and family,” Rep. Julie Brown said. “I am proud to endorse his candidacy for President of the United States .”

Julie Brown joins the growing list of influential endorsements from Strafford County , including Dan Philbrick and Sheriff Wayne Estes.

“I am honored to have Representative Julie Brown’s endorsement. She has been a true Republican leader in Strafford County – and I’m deeply gratified to see the caliber of support that my campaign is attracting. I look forward to working with Julie and the other members of our Strafford County leadership team toward a successful Primary Day in the Granite State ,” said Huckabee.

No comments: