Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More YouTube Vids!

Of the few things of modern technology I like is YouTube. I have figured how to upload vids. I knew how to before, it was just that my computer is so slow that it would automatically sign off, after being online for about 4 to 5 hours, before I finished uploading. And these were 3minute videos. So I figured to make vids not more than 2minutes.
Here are some of my videos I made about sewing my "I Like Mike" bag and talking about Mike Huckabee. Get a load of the great music! They just don't record 'em like that anymore. It was all I could do to keep myself from dancing in the video.
Ned Williams made a comment on my first video that I should put the music source farther away from the mic. I wish I could. I live in an old house, so electric outlets are scarce.

Well enough of my blabbering, here are the vids!







I just looked at my bus route, online, for when I go to Iowa. On the way back I will be going through Clear Lake, Iowa! That's where the Surf Ballroom is. Unfortunately, I will only have a 5min layover in Clear Lake. If the bus passes by the Surf Ballroom I will definitely take at least one pic from the bus. Click on the link in the post below to see Mike Huckabee standing in front of the memorial to Buddy, Big Bopper and Ritchie.

Well gotta "Shake, Rattle and Roll!" and God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Kathy,
Thanks for mentioning my blog in your video!! Your doing a great job with these videos, you are a natural in front of the camera. Can't wait to see the bag and the "I Like Mike Video".

P.s The background music is very cool

Michigan Redneck said...

Thank You, Lisa, for the comment. I guess maybe those acting lessons my mom payed for when I was in high school were worth it. No, actually, I just talked to the camera like I would if I was talking to my friends and showing them my latest project.

Anonymous said...

Tip for any YouTube producers out there. I found this site for free background music for use in YouTube videos.

Free music tracks

All tracks are free to download, great site!