Monday, August 6, 2007

I Just got my New Sewing Machine!

My "new" sewing machine, from the thrift shop, was just delivered! Oooh, I am "sew" excited! Why am I taking time to talk about sewing, on a political blog? Because I can na-na-nana.

No, for real, many people out there can do cool stuff on the computers for their blogs, to make it more interesting and attract attention to the candidate they support. Well, I am not as tech savvy. So instead of sitting around going "poor me, I have no talent" I can sew things that will bring attention to Mike Huckabee and possibly sell stuff in which the profits can be donated to his campaign. Think about it, not only would you be supporting Mike Huckabee, you would also be getting something in return. I saw on an auction site, not eBay, that the "Ike" dresses are going for almost $5,000 dollars. So, possibly my creations could be an investment for ya in 50 years!

Here are some cool pics!

My new machine!******* Accessories!************ Handbook!

Front; graduation present to self, with money I got at graduation. Back; free machine I got when I took my grandma's in for repair. It is the same model, just didn't have the foot pedal. I found one on ebay. The newer one needs to have the bobbin winder replaced, is all. I haven't tested the older one yet. The foot pedal is metal and I sew in bare feet. I am afraid of getting electrocuted.

BTW, I finished the bag! I will be posting the "I Like Mike" vid soon.

No comments: