Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ted Nugent Loves Mike Huckabee!!!

A commentor to my previous post brought this article to my attention. It's about Ted Nugent dedicating a monument to his mother, Marion "Ma" Nugent, in Palatine, Illinois.









The article goes on to say;

Rocker Ted Nugent admires a rock dedicated Wednesday to his mother, Marion, outside Durty Nellie’s in Palatine. See video from the event at dailyherald.com (Bob Chwedyk/Daily Herald)

  • The outspoken Nugent mostly talked to the crowd about family values and the importance of parents teaching their children right from wrong, like his mom did for him.
    He urged the kids in the group not to succumb to drugs, alcohol, tobacco or the "stupid stuff."

Advice from the rocker, to the kiddies;

  • "And do your damn chores!" he said.

Nugent nuggets
Never at a loss for words, the Motor City Madman talked to us about politics, music and TV. (We edited out the swear words.)

  • Any animal you still want to hunt?
    I'd love to kill a bunch of terrorists. And season never closes on child molesters.

Great Comment!

  • How does rock 'n' roll today compare to the glory days?
    I pray that we will get back to the musical focus and the real soulful celebration. Dave Matthews can't hold a candle to the '70s artists. Maroon 5 wouldn't have been able to sell out a 7-Eleven back when I was starting out. Now, it's all about haircuts and pierced nipples.
  • Who are you endorsing for president?
    ... I love Mike Huckabee. Fred Thompson is a great man and Mitt Romney is a great man in many ways. Rudy Giuliani is a great man in many ways, and in many ways he is not.

OK, I don't agree with him on Fred Thompson or Mitt Romney. I'll agree with him on the Rudy Guiliani comment. I am not going to argue with Ted Nugent. He has guns. Just kidding, ;). No, actually, I won't argue with such a GREAT ROCKER from Michigan!

Read the whole article. You will be glad you did!

1 comment:

Timeshare Jake said...

I highly recommend Ted's new book, TED, WHITE, and BLUE.

His common sense approach to the problems facing us today is refreshing, especially for a celebrity.