Sunday, August 26, 2007

Reception Invite/Chance to talk about Huckabee on the Island one week early



This is not the original story I was planning on talking about when I said I had a Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference post in the works.
Today I checked my snail mail from yesterday. In the mail I got an invitation to a reception for Representative Paul E. Opsommer of the 93rd District. I admit I had to do a Yahoo search on who he is. He is the Republican Representative from DeWitt, Michigan. Click on his name to find out about him.
The reception will take place at the Cupola Bar at the Grand Hotel on Saturday Sept. 15. The bar is at the very top of the Grand. This is an invitation only party, so I don't want to give too many details. I don't want to be the cause of party crashers.
I am not sure who all will be there, since this is just a week before the conference. I am not sure why I was even invited. All I know is whoever I talk to I will tell them about Mike Huckabee and let them know that Mike will be at the conference. Meal tickets can be purchased the same day as the conference, so there will still be time for anyone at the reception to buy tickets to his luncheon.
Coming up, I will get to be y'alls Barbie. I will dress my dress-form with a few outfits and let you, the dear readers choose what I should wear.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

PS, Ya may have noticed my header is a little different, and better. I have to give credit to Kevin Tracy for that. Please go to his blog and tell him what a terrific job he did!

No comments: