Monday, September 24, 2007

Check This Out!

Y'all gotta check out this blog by Mike Huckabee, for real!

  • Our political parties in America have become too predictable. One of the reasons that our political system has become so divided is because the people who support those parties are predictable as well.
  • One of the ways my candidacy is unique is that I am not a Republican from Wall Street , nor am I tied to the lobbyists on K Street in Washington . At my heart, I'm a main street Republican. As the prophet Isaiah said in the Old Testament, “Look to the rock from which you were hewn and the quarry from which you were dug.” I know where I have come from. I was raised in a small town in the middle of America in a working-class family that didn't have much of an education. We didn't have much money, and nobody ever cared what yard sign we put out in front of our house.

For the rest of "A Different Kind of Message" click here.

No comments: