Friday, June 1, 2007

Just joined Team Huckabee!

Well, now I don't feel like I am a hypocrite. Now that I joined Team Huckabee and contributed I feel better about encouraging my readers to join up.



With Summer here I won't be able to blog as much. I will try to stay on the topic of Mike Huckabee, when I do blog. I need to do yard work, take on a second job and whatnot. My grampa's fifty year old six string is sitting here, in front of my fire place begging to be played. So I think I will pick her up again. Her name is Stella. I named her after my great-grandma who was born in Union, Arkansas in 1904. She lived to be 102 years old.

Now that Mike Huckabee is running for President I am proud to proclaim my Arkansas ancestry!



Remember, if you haven't joined Team Huckabee yet, join now.

No comments: