Thursday, June 7, 2007

Blogger Call Part 2

I am taking a break from cleaning house. So I thought I would drop in a quickie about yesterdays Blogger's Conference Call with Mike Huckabee.


He talked about achieving energy INdependence. He would like to expand nuclear capacity in order to get off the dependence from our enemies. To read his full views on energy INdepence click here.

Another blogger asked about why Mike Huckabee felt that voters turned away from the Republican party, if it was strictly about Iraq? Mike answered that there were more reasons than just Iraq. He listed spending and corruption. (Note to self: In my shorthand I wrote "inc." i can't remember what that stands for.) Like myself, he feels there was somewhat of an arrogance and detachment in the party. He said also said that the government failed during the Katrina aftermath.

No comments: