Sunday, June 10, 2007

James Kotecki Interviews Mike Huckabee

Watch both videos. In these vids Mike Huckabee is given the chance to discuss all the issues that are on his mind. Fair Tax, Education, Arts & Music, Health, his own personal issues with health, going from pastor to governor and why both experiences can help him in his run for President, Foreign Policy.





I don't know too much about this James Kotecki kid. I hear he is fairly popular in political videos on YouTube. It seems he is a college student. From what I have seen in these two vids he seems smarter than many of the guys on major news channels. He actually listened to Mike rather than staring off to space saying, "uh-hu, uh-hu."

UPDATE: I have received a comment from James Kotecki. He is currently a college grad.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm James said...

Thanks for the post! I just graduated from college, in fact.

-James K.