Friday, June 8, 2007

Baptist Press Articles

I may have stated previously that I am Methodist. If not you know now. So why am I writing about Baptist articles? As someone who was Baptised in the Presbyterian Church and having grown up Presbyterian, went to a Baptist High School for two years, have a Catholic stepmother and became a Methodist, I have learned that all Christians have more similarities than differences.

When I had my previous blog I had found this excellent article about Mike Huckabee in Baptist Press on issues of character, morality and faith from Mar. 19. I was reading other articles and liked what I read. So I signed up to be on the mailing list.

There is a really nice article about how Virginia area churches will be helping VaTech students this Fall. On a lighter side are some cute Christian cartoons.

No comments: