Monday, June 4, 2007

Mike Huckabee addresses Fair Tax Rally

I know this is 2 weeks old but I thought I would post it anyways, in hopes that people who haven't seen it will get a chance to view it.

This is a side of Mike Huckabee I haven't seen before, and I like this side. Not that I didn't like his more down to earth folksy side. But let's face it, a down to earth folksy side is not going to get the people excited. Here he talks about Republicans, Democrats, Conservatives, Liberals, Right and Left to come together to spread the word of the Fair Tax. In his words it is "Fairer, Flatter, Finite and Family Friendly." His vision of the Flat Tax will be good for everyone, including the little guy who has worked his booty off for the big company. One of his best lines, "I have a dream that one day in the future you won't have to carry around in a little box every kind of receipt and all kinds of pieces of paper....April fifteenth will be just another Spring Day in America." He also says of being another politician from Hope, Ark., "Give us one more chance." IMHO, If "you know who" can do it, then Mike Huckabee definitely can do it!

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is a great video, its worth watching again. Mike Huckabee has a great way of explaining the Fairtax plan, very easy to understand..

Anonymous said...

That's a great video! Nice find and thanks for posting it.

Michigan Redneck said...

Thank you, Mass... and Jeremy, for your comments. After watching it and seeing how GREAT Mike was in it I thought I would post it in hopes that people who are still considering learning about him see it. I am glad that fellow bloggers also enjoy it. Yes, Mass... he does have a way of explaining Fair Tax well.