Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another Great Article from Baptist Press

I was reading Baptist Press today. Originally, I was just planning on taking a blogging break and just read the news and other blogs. But this article made me wanna call it to y'alls attention. As you recall I need a second job. And I am going through financial setbacks.
I was reading this article Live in The Sunshine.

  • EL CAJON, Calif. (BP)--Even when we don't understand our present circumstances, we can walk in the light. As the song says, "Farther along we'll know all about it. Farther along we'll understand why. Cheer up my brother, live in the sunshine. We'll understand it all by and by." That's the whole lesson of the Book of Job -- trust Him! more...

The premise of this article is that God is always watching over you and no matter what, he is always in your life. Even when every thing's going wrong with God on your side you can walk in the sunshine. I feel better knowing that God will watch over me as I try to get a second job and pay my bills. Regardless of your current circumstances, good or bad please read this article.

I have few more blogs about some articles I read in Baptist Press. I need to go back to sleep I woke up in the middle of my sleep schedule, now I'm sleepy again.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

No comments: