Monday, June 11, 2007

Book Report Teaser!


I have finished reading Chapter 2. It is awesome! I am working on my notes for it, then I will post. Seriously, reading one of the speeches, I said to myself "That is freakin awesome!" and had to put the book down and just think for a moment. Truly, Mike Huckabee shows he has character even in moments of crisis when others don't show character.

If you missed my first book report or are new to this blog, go directly to Book Report Part 1 Chapter 1.... or Intro

3 comments:

Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs said...

Which speech was it? Mike Huckabee has quite a few speeches which make you pause and wonder.

Not like President Bush where you pause and wonder what he said... but pause and wonder the the eloquence and convictions of the man's words.

The Book Report is an awesome idea. You're elementary school English teacher would be tickled to death.

www.ktracy.com

Michigan Redneck said...

I don't want to give too much away, but it is the speech he made to the people of Arkansas regarding Jim Guy Tucker's refusal to resign.
I got a good chuckle out of that about George Bush, "....wonder what he said." His 2004 Innagural Speech was pretty good, though.

Lisa said...

You have sold me on this book, I am going to head over to amazon and grab myself a copy. You will have to form a Huckabee book club were we can discuss the Governors books...