Sunday, June 17, 2007

First Photo in the Mike Huckabee Bumper Sticker Photo Share

Lisa from "Massachussetts for Mike Huckabee"
sent me a photo of her 1991 Toyota Corolla with two, count 'em-two, Mike Huckabee bumper stickers. Way to go Lisa! There's no such thing as showing too much support for the next President of the United States.

If you would like to learn more about obtaining bumperstickers and sending pictures of your car with bumperstickers, go to this post.

Maybe there could even be a contest for categories. Like junkiest, fanciest, most tricked out, etc. Any suggestions? Send in your photos to gypzychik@yahoo.com, cheesecake and beefcake photos are also welcome. I should probably add rules on the cheesecake/beefcake pics. You must be posing with your car and pg rated only.

I will soon be adding a pic of my 1993 Grand Am with all my Huckabee and Republican bumperstickers.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Kathy, for uploading the photo of my car. This is such a great idea! I hope that you get alot more photos to add to your page.

Michigan Redneck said...

I hope I get alot more photos too! Once I get a whole lot more I will repost yours and all of them together.