Sunday, June 17, 2007

Universal Car Accessory

Would you like a cool new accessory for your car? Here's a way to make your ride cherry. There are two bloggers who have Mike Huckabee bumper stickers. They are Massachusetts for Huckabee and New York for Mike Huckabee. Whether your ride is a Chevette, Redneck Pick-Up,Vinty Caddy or Hotty Ponty you can look cool driving down the road with Mike Huckabee right behind ya. When people see that you "Like Mike" they will know that your smart. Maybe if they see that bumper sticker on your parked car they will ask "What about Mike?". You can tell them why you "Like Mike." So drive on over to these great blogs and ask for a bumper sticker, daddy-o and you won't be a square.
I'm proud to drive my car with a Mike Huckabee sticker! It looks cooler than my fuzzy dice that are swinging from the rearview miror!!!
Do you already have a bumper sticker? Put one on your car and comment your testimony! Take a picture of your car with your cool new accessory, email me at gypzychik@yahoo.com and I will post it here!
Be CREATIVE!

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!





5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a GREAT idea,Kathy. Having people email you pics of their cars with a "huckabee" bumper sticker on them. I will be sending you my photo. I did a trackback link from this post to my site...

Michigan Redneck said...

Thank you, Mass...for your comment. Also, thank for sending my bumperstickers so fast. I will give the extra one to my grandma.

Lisa said...

Your Welcome Kathy, if you need anymore just let me know.

Michigan Redneck said...

Thank you, Lisa, I recived your car pic and will post it soon. I am trying to figure out how I want to present the pictures I recieve.

THANK YOU!!!!

Unknown said...

My apartment building is on fire. When the firemen and women get it under control, I'll rescue my camera and take a picture for you!