Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mike Huckabee has moved headquarters to Iowa

Read this article in Quad City Times.


Mike Huckabee has opened his Iowa headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa. In the article he talks about celebrity-dome, or is that celebrity-dumb? Whether it be celebrities in terms of tabloid bait or in terms of the alleged front funners (while I was spell checking this I realized that I meant runners, but since I gave myself such a laugh I thought I would share it with you. I think it actually makes more sense. What say you?). He wants to get his name out there. And he is doing everything he can to show he is the clear true conservative. He also talks about the relevence of the straw poll in Iowa.

Due to the fact that I am doing this book report of Character Makes a Difference. I don't have time to blog about articles and stuff as much. So I will try to direct you to articles and other blogs as much as possible for current info about Mike Huckabee.
I have finished Chapter 2 book report. Either scroll down a ways or link directly here.


God Bless from the Upper Penninsula in Michigan!

No comments: