Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just Checking In!

My gramma is here visiting from Flint area, so I thought I would check in quickly. We are watching Glenn Beck.

Did you hear the news? Mike Huckabee pulled ahead of John "Mr. Grouchy Pants" McCain in the New Mason Dixon Poll in Iowa.

Romney 25%
Undecided at 21%
Thompson at 17%
Giuliani at 15%
Huckabee at 7%
McCain and Brownback at 6% each

On the explorehuckabee blog page the names are in bold, but I put Undecided in bold. That large gap shows there is still room for Mike to move up in the publics minds.

Home School Association Endorses Huckabee, click here.

I am making sure that Gramma will be driving away with a Mike Huckabee sticker on her car. I just have to keep reminding her that his name is "Huckabee", not "Hucklebee." Don't get me wrong, I love gramma. I will probably be worse when I am in my 80's.

Also, today is Juneteenth. To learn more click on Grand Old Partisan

Now, we will be watching Bill O'Reilly. I will update y'all tomorrow.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

No comments: