Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Don't Forget to Check Out ExploreHuckabee website and blog page


Check out theExploreHuckabee website for all the info about Mike Huckabee. If you are new to learning about Mike Huckabee and would like to learn where he stands on the issues this is the place to go. Also check out the blog page to see what's going on in the campaign.
Also, If you are interested in checking out TEAM HUCKABEE banner at the top of the page.
And definitely check out all the great "I like Mike" testimonials on the blog page. If you "Like Mike" and are able to, definitely send in your vid about why you "Like Mike"! Unfortunately, I am not that tech savvy. Plus I am sitting here in my Dick Devos campaign shirt from '06 election, jeans, no make-up and hair in a pony-tail folks, it's not a pretty picture. So no-one would want to see that on the i-net. No wonder my cat is screaming to go outside!
I swear, this is the longest I have been on the comp during a blogging marathon. I got to get reading Chapter 3 of Character Makes a Difference. Anyways, God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

No comments: