Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sixth New Huckabee Blogger from Michigan (Update)

(Update) I just got a comment from the Hilling family. They are also Michigan bloggers. Check out their blog The Hillings here.
The list of Huckabee bloggers from Michigan seem to be growing. There is now seven bloggers for Mike Huckabee that are from Michigan. Our sixth Michigan Huckabee blogger is Fourty Four.
Here is a list of all the previous Huckabee bloggers from Michigan.
Michigan Redneck
One Mom
Grand Rapids for Huckabee
The Hillings
Conserve America's Thought
Michigan for Huckabee

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

3 comments:

Esther Hilling said...

There are more than six ... I've been blogging for Huckabee for a couple months. I'm in Jackson, the birthplace of the Republican party.

Michigan Redneck said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I will add you to this post and add you to my Michigan blog roll.

Sorry

Esther Hilling said...

No need to apologize. Thanks for the add! Good question yesterday, by the way.