Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HOLY FREAKIN SMOKES!!! RE: A LAN KEYES BEING BARRED FROM TONITES YOU-TUBE REPUBLICAN DEBATE!!!

OK, I am tired from my marathon blogging, ahem babbling, this afternoon. I just thought I would read some of my fave blogs and reflect and keep the little hamster running in the wheel in which is called my brain. I don't care how tired I am. I just have to post about this. Big-gigantic-huge-asky hat tip* to the Arkansas Republican Assemblies Blog AKA ARRA, for this one.

  • CNN cannot abide a black republican candidate.

  • CNN evident bias, if not prejudice, is on display when they will only abide having a black candidate on the Democrat rostrum talking as a Democrat presidential candidate. However, if a Republican presidential candidate is black, it is anathema. Such a candidate is Former Ambassador Alan Keyes who entered the race later than his non-black Republican counterparts. CNN has established benchmark criteria to exclude Keyes from Wednesday's CNN televised debate in Florida. Keyes is listed among the candidates to be voted on in the Florida GOP Presidential Primary. However on Monday night at 11 p.m., CNN Political Director Sam Feist e-mailed the Alan Keyes campaign to inform the campaign — for the first time — that Ambassador Keyes would not be included in Wednesday evening's CNN/YouTube/Republican Party of Florida Debate. Prior to this notice, the campaign had received no word from the debate's sponsors about their intentions, one way or the other, to include Dr. Keyes, despite several inquires. The most the campaign was able to learn was that the decision was "ultimately up to CNN" . . . [Read More]
As y'all know I have super slow computer, so I have many tabs/windows going on at the same time. I had left a comment on this post. For Blogger powered blogs, when someone comments they can choose to have additional comments emailed to them. When I posted my comment I checked the "update by email" box. So while I have been reading blogs and other websites I have been "trolling" my own email. While I kept periodically checking my own email I noticed that comments were coming in left and right to this post on the ARRA. Wow, people out there are really ticked off that Ambassador Keyes will not be allowed to participate in tonites debate.
I want to say this is not a black/white, red, yellow, green, One-Eyed-One-Horned-Flying-People-Purple-Eater, etc. issue. This is a freakin American issue. It is an issue of freedom. This is an issue of ideas not being allowed to be heard. I don't care if your a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Independent, etc. I don't care who you support. You should be ticked off. Right now I am so ticked off I am going through shakes and hysterical blindness. Perhaps it is because this little third shifter is up waaaay past her bed time, too much coffee and cigarettes, whatever. If you see the ghosts of Abraham "Abe" Lincoln, Dwight D. "Ike" Eisenhower and Dr. Martin Luther King on that stage beating on the "moderators" don't say I didn't warn you.
I think I have more to say, but I am tired and I really need to go to bed. Maybe I will have some sort of "Ambien dream" and Abe Lincoln, that weird little beaver and the deep-sea diver who doesn't talk will tell me more of what to say later. Believe you me, I will be back.
Anyhoo, ya gotta check out the ARRA Blog. It is more about just Arkansas politics. I don't agree with everything they write about, but there is no two bloggers out there who agree on absolutely everything. I have a soft spot for many, but not all, things Arkansas, due to the fact that is where my grandpa came from before getting recruited be GM/UAW.

Well, nite-nite and God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan! Hey, they are playing Jose Feliciano "Feliz Navidad" on the radio. Anyways, gotta go.
* OMG, If my old English teachers were to find out who I am they would so have the principal call me back to high school, after all my crazy made up words today.

No comments: