Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mike Huckabee at Twenty-One Percent

Mike Huckabee is at 21% in Iowa Polls, found on the campaign blog.

  • CBS NEWS/NYT POLL SET FOR RELEASE ON WEDNESDAY:
  • IOWA:
  • Romney 27;
  • Huckabee 21;
  • Giuliani 15;
  • Thompson 9
I also found this, a pdf from CBS. Sorry it looks all messed up. I am still unsure how to do copy and paste from pdfs.
  • CBS NEWS/NEW YORK TIMES POLL
  • For release: November 13, 2007
  • 6:30 P.M. EST
  • EARLY AND ATTENTIVE VOTERS: IOWA AND NEW HAMPSHIRE
  • November 2-12, 2007
  • Voters in the first two states to participate in the 2008 presidential selection process are more knowledgeable and much more attentive than voters nationally, especially Iowa Democrats. Two-thirds of them are paying a lot of attention to the campaign, and nearly as many have met a candidate. Iowa Republicans and New Hampshire voters are only slightly less attentive. But attachments are still fluid and half say their minds could change.
I would really like to say a few things about this paragraph. For real, Iowa and New Hampshire voters are more knowledgeable and attententive than voters nationally? Thank you CBS. Golly gee, I's ain't nothin more than just a dumb redneck from the far north of Michigan. I best be listening to what smart farmers in Iowa say.
I am, probably, the only Huckabee supporter who splits on this thought about "New Hampowa" being holier than thou. I am a Michigander before I am an American. I am a Michigander before I am a Huckabee supporter.
I would like to know where they get this info about "New Hampowa-ites" are smarter than the rest of the country. Are they doing some sort of political based IQ tests? People of America, stand up and think for your own dang selfs! Don't just sit back and say, "gee, that's who some smarty in Iowa or New Hampshire supports, so I guess that's who I should support."
What is the difference between this and the media telling us who the front runners are?
Again, I'm just some dumb broad. What do I know? Regardless of how the primary/convention/caucus in Michigan works out, one good thing that will come out of this, is this. Michigan, and Florida too, have been heard and seen. It has gotten people thinking. It has gotten them thinking about the fact that maybe they should think for themselves.
Let's not forget the last part that says half of them could change their minds.
  • In Iowa, much will depend on who comes to the caucuses. Hillary Clinton’s lead in Iowa with likely caucus-goers is within the margin of error, and a large turnout from younger and less committed voters could give Obama a clear lead. Among Republican caucus goers, Mike Huckabee is now challenging Mitt Romney. In New Hampshire, Clinton and Romney lead comfortably.
  • IOWA: VOTE AMONG LIKELY CAUCUS-GOERS
  • Republicans
  • Romney 27%
  • Huckabee 21
  • Giuliani 15
  • Thompson 9
  • Paul 4
  • McCain 4
  • Tancredo 3
  • Hunter 2
  • Undecided 14
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: VOTE AMONG LIKELY PRIMARY VOTERS
  • Republicans
  • Romney 34%
  • McCain 16
  • Giuliani 16
  • Paul 8
  • Huckabee 6
  • Thompson 5
  • Tancredo 0
  • Hunter 0
  • Undecided 14
You may wonder why I, a Huckabee supporter would show the New Hampshire poll. Y'all know I am an honest realist. But my main point is this, there is such a major difference between these two polls. Why? They are both two different states. These states have different people with different lifestyles and different beliefs. Neither state is listening to the other state. So why should we listen to either one of these states? Just look at the facts and research all the candidates. I would prefer you check out Mike Huckabee at www.mikehuckabee.com and support him. But most important, I want my readers to think for themselves.

No comments: