Friday, May 25, 2007

Straw Poll on GOPBLOGGERS

Good morning y'all, just woke up. If you have the time take this quick poll on GOPBLOGGERS StrawPoll. Admittedly I only take polls with a grain of salt. Although they are fun. So go and show your support for Mike Huckabee!


Well I am excited. I get to participate in another bloggers call. I may ask a question this time. I am a bit "phone shy." Writing is different. I don't know if you recall the old Stray Cats' song, "Little Miss Prissy", but that song describes me. "...she talk talk talks all night, but she ain't got much to say. She don't need no ones opinion, don't want no interruptions..." Except I don't "live down London Way."


Well I am a bit tired to write. I still need to fire up the percolator. Coffee is a bloggers best friend! I promise to start writing serious stuff again, soon. Remember to check out the message board, link on top of page. Let's get conversation going.


God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

2 comments:

Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs said...

You seem pretty facinated with President-General Eisenhower. (That's a COOL title by the way) It was fun hearing the Governor's thoughts on his legacy.

-Kevin
www.ktracy.com

Michigan Redneck said...

Kevin,

While I like Ronald Reagan, there is so much talk about him. He's not the only Republican president so I think it is fun to hear candidates talk about other Republicans. Soon I will be doing a blog about why "I (still) Like Ike" and why his ideas are still relevent.

Thank you for your comment,
Kathy