Saturday, May 12, 2007

10 Things You Didn't Know about Mike Huckabee

Interesting article in US News. It lists 10 things that people may not know about Mike Huckabee. Some of the stuff I did know.

1. I did know his middle name was Dale and he was born in Hope, Arkansas.
2. I did know he was the first male in his family to attend college, Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Ark. I did not know he was the first to graduate high school or that he received his bachelor degree in religion in only 2 1/2 years.
3.
4. I knew his wife's name was Janet and that two of his kids are David and Sarah. I did not know about John Mark.
5.
6. I didn't know about a lake in Hope, Ark. was renamed after him and Mrs. Huckabee.
7.
8.
9.I knew he played Bass guitar for Capitol Offense. I did not know that they opened for REO Speedwagon, Grand Funk Railroad and Charlie Daniels Band.
10.

To read the full story click here.

No comments: