Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Check Out the TEAM HUCKABEE Site

TEAM HUCKABEE is a fun site where you can check out pictures, info, videos, fun facts and sooo much more. For $20.08 or more you can join up for newsletters, membership card for special privileges at events and sooo much more. I will definitely be joining up as soon as I get paid Friday. Quote from the site "The grassroots movement is what will separate Mike Huckabee from everyone else." To find out more info go here and join up.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is a great site! Is it new? I've never seen it before..

Michigan Redneck said...

Thank you for your comment, Mass....! This site has been around about 3 weeks. I used to have "Kallis Blog", but it was on my family's ancestry site and I didn't think it would get much political traffic.

Michigan Redneck said...

Oops...Were you talking about the site I was blogging about or the TEAM HUCKABEE site that I was blogging about? I am a space cadet today, lol.

Lisa said...

Thats ok..It was the Team Huckabee site I was asking about. I do like your site too though!!

Space cadet..lol.I know about being one of those, I have 4 kids and I am very frequently a "space cadet"...

Michigan Redneck said...

I like your site also! Sometimes I am a bit egotistical. I think my Arkansas genealogy is more like Clinton's than Huckabee's, lol!