Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Computer is Acting Stupid

I don't know what is up with my computer. It was working fine this morning and then it started acting stupid. I kept losing the connection while I was using it. I would try to reconnect and nothing. Well at about 10:30am I gave up due to the fact that I was to participate in a conference call for Mike Huckabee. After the call I was all psyched to get on my computer and blog. So, I tried to connect, nothing again. I was doing everything I was told to do, in the help section. I gave up. I decided to come up to the library and work on the computer. Anyways, my mind is not functioning well to blog about the call and I left my notes home. I will get my mind clear by tomorrow. I will also be watching last nights debate and blog about that, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. I guess I am just babbling, so I shall go now.

No comments: