Monday, May 21, 2007

Added Additional Videos

I have added a few new videos. These highlight the best moments of Mike Huckabee's performance at the debate. No matter how many times I watch the video about the John Edwards joke it still makes me laugh. Maybe Mike Huckabee can teach Ann Coulter about how to tell a proper John Edwards joke. One that is within context.
I was unable to see him in the interview with Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes when it aired, but found it on Youtube. Absolutely Great, is my reaction! He was calm and seemed more like an average American than a politician. He didn't seem to pretend to be something he's not. Both Sean and Alan seemed to like him. How often can those two agree on anything? Thought so.
The videos will stay at the top of the page, so that they can be easily viewed. Enjoy!

No comments: