Thursday, May 31, 2007

Brian Setzer Still a Hottie After All These Years


This has nothing to do with Mike Huckabee, politics or news. I am all caffiened up and bored. I am listening to what has got to be my favorite CD, Brian Setzer "Rockabilly Riot Volume 1". Brian Setzer is STILL a hottie after all these years. I have been listening to him since I first saw the Stray Cats Rock this Town on MTV. That was back in the day when MTV played only videos. BTW, The Stray Cats are getting together for their first American concert in 15 years. They will be in Detroit on July 25, 07 aaahhooww yeah!!!!! I am soooo going, or at least try! They will be playing with ZZTop AND the Pretenders. Go to http://www.briansetzer.com/tour_main.htmlriansetzer.com/tour_main.html for all the tour dates, as of present.

No comments: