Monday, May 28, 2007

The Commies are Coming, The Commies are Coming, Duck and Tuck!

A while back I had wrote about the teen pregnancy school movie from the fifties. I tried to find it on YouTube to show on my blog, no such luck. I did find this school-educational cartoon about communism. Watch and think. Ask yourself questions while viewing. Does any one American political party have communist leanings? Or can you see a bit of communism in both parties? What about Ronald Reagan's 11Th commandment? Don't get me wrong I like Reagan, except when someone is told not criticize someone just because they are in the same political party it makes ya stop and think. When Reagan said this the party was different, now there are too many opportunes, who could, can and have taken advantage of this statement.

No comments: