Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Setting my VCR for the Debates

Regretfully I am unable to watch the debates live tonight on FOX News 9 pm to 10:30 pm . So I decided I will record it. Maybe this will be more fun. I can stop, rewind and dissect everything everyone says.
I have already set up my VCR to record the debates. I don't normally use it. Rarely less do I record. It is a combo VCR/DVD. It took me about an half hour to set it up. The instructions kept telling me to press the "menu" button. But the menu never came up on the screen. It took me a while to figure out that I needed to press "VCR" button, then I was good.
I found some good ideas on SLATE. It is about readers ideas to make the debates on both sides a little a more interesting. I know, I know, SLATE has very liberal slant. Personally I like to read and watch info from both sides. Otherwise I would feel like a clueless zombie if I only read and watched sites and channels with conservative slants. For the article click here. Also read some of the readers comments on the article. Beware, some of the comments are from liberals, actually most of them are.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan

No comments: