Friday, May 18, 2007

Mike Huckabee Shows He Can Run with the Bulls

Many pundits and analysts have been noticing Mike Huckabee. It's about time. I have been following his campaign since I came back from the Michigan Republican State Convention in early February. At this convention Mitt Romney and Sam Brownback spoke on behalf of themselves. Other big wigs in the Michigan Republican party spoke on behalf of McRudy. I left there thinking Romney wasn't too bad. Except I did have a problem with his flip-flops. I left there thinking there has to be something better. Well, I found something better, and that was Mike Huckabee. Now others are starting to see what I saw back then. Click here to see the praises others have lauded on him. Richard Galen has said, "Huckabee did well enough so that the big three is now the big three and a half." I would not call Mike Huckabee half of anything. He is definitely "All that and a bag of chips."
And just think, I am just an average American without any fancy title at the Republican Party. Maybe the average American is smarter than we are given credit for.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

No comments: