Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Interactive Christmas Music/Blue Christmas Elvis and Jon Bon Jovi

Hey, I forgot to add a Christmas video last night. So, what I want to do is add two videos of the same song, two dif great artists. As y'all know, Elvis was the first artist to record "Blue Christmas." First I will show Jon Bon Jovi then Elvis. Please watch both videos in entirety then comment on your favorite. My regular readers may think they know which is my fave version. I may just surprise ya. I will not let ya know until I get at least 10 comments. Here ya go.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a tough choice, but I have to go with Jon Bon Jovi. He brought a lot of energy to his version of the song.

my3angels said...

As much as I love Bon Jovi, I have to go with Elvis' version. He just has that blues sound that just hits home.

Anonymous said...

love the King, but JBJ rocked this one....Elvis just sang it!