Tuesday, December 4, 2007

THE CARPENTERS - AVE MARIA (1978)

As ya know, I have been posting the Christmas vids at night. Well, as I was sitting here still blogging I have on Christmas music playing from Light Rock 96.3, out of Traverse City. They are playing Christmas music until midnight December 26 am. My most fave Christmas song came on, the Carpenters singing "Ave Marie." I just felt like I had to share this with y'all. I am not a big fan of the Carpenters, but dang, this version is spectacular. I recall my mom had this 8-track when I was a kid.
No, I have not started to decorate nor make the Christmas vid, dang blogging. That's where a husband would come in handy, I suppose (eyes roll back in head). He could, at least attempt to, keep this little red head "in line."

1 comment:

DR said...

I have always thought this was a moving song. Thank you for posting it.