Saturday, July 21, 2007

Send an Iowan to Straw Poll

Message from Mike Huckabee;





Dear Friend,

  • I would like you to help me with the Iowa Straw Poll.

  • It's important for our campaign to be able to provide Iowans that can't afford tickets to attend the Ames Straw Poll with the opportunity to particpate. Tickets for the Straw Poll are $35 each. The campaign would like to be able to provide tickets to these Iowans, but to do so however, we will need your immediate help.

  • I urge you to make an immediate contribution of 35, $70, or $140 to help me sponsor Iowans who will cast a vote in the Straw Poll for me.

  • It is a simple request that will have a tremendous impact on the direction of our campaign. Campaigning in Iowa you can feel the momentum building behind our campaign. Traffic to our website from Iowa is increasing. We are reaching out to Iowa voters on the phones, in the mail and over the internet. Our team is working overtime.

  • That is why I hope you will help us send as many Iowans to the Straw Poll as possible. Thank you in advance for your support.

  • With deep gratitude,

  • Mike Huckabee

No comments: