Thursday, July 26, 2007

Michigan Teaser...

Republican Vs. Democrat

As the sand in an hour glass of time...these are the days of politics.

Well I was a recipient of a mass forwarded email from the 1st District Chairman, Joel Westrom. This email is regarding the status of a possible joint Republican/Democrat Primary to be held on February 5. I do not have time to research or report on all of the details right now. I am waiting for my grandma, her sister and sister's husband. Basically, this is going to boil down whether or not the power of voting in the Primary will go to the people or the elitists on BOTH sides. This will be up to the elected people in Lansing. My grandma just got here, so I am signing off.

Will things in Michigan work for Mike Huckabee, will the people of Michigan, both Dems and Reps, feel included or disenfranchised, will the biggies on both sides choose our next President? Stay tuned for the next episode.





No comments: