Monday, July 16, 2007

Michael Moore


I sure did miss a lot while I was gone. Originally I was going to try to catch up my blog on what I missed, but I think it would be easier to just begin in the present. One thing I do want to do is give a commentary on the Michael Moore situation. After all, what kind of Michigan Republican would I be if I didn't? I am working on a post about Mikey "no-Moore" and Mike Huckabee's reaction to "Sicko", the movie not Michael Moore.
Tomorrow I am planning on renting the "Roger and Me" movies to give a commentary on that, Flint, Detroit, General Motors and UAW. I will have my movie snacks of beer and Jiffy-Pop. But one problem, I think I will need to buy some Pepto-Bismol in order to watch Michael Moore on film. I can't risk buying the cheapo Family Dollar stuff. If anyone has any other ideas how to help with nausea, please let me know.
Talk about product placement Goofy .
God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

2 comments:

Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs said...

http://www.unreel.co.uk/reviews/t/Team_America_World_Police/co3.jpg

I think this is a better picture of Michael Moore for your post. :)

-Kevin
www.ktracy.com

Are you a member of the Film Actors Guild?

Michigan Redneck said...

That's a hillarious pic.
No, I am not a member of the Film Actors Guild. Why?