Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm Baaack!

Hello, dear readers. I am back to the UP. I missed alot during my hiatus. I hope y'all kept up with Mike Huckabee news. I will try to update this blog this weekend or early next week. I want to thank my readers who sent kind comments.

I got a new toy! My great aunt who gave me my computer also gave me a digital camera. Not only does it take pics, it takes vids! I will post an "I like Mike" video and send it to the campaign. I will let you know as soon as it gets posted on Mike Huckabee's website and also post it here.
I tried to take a vid of Flint while traveling on the bus. Unfortunately, the bus traveled on the e-way instead of going through town. Gee, I wonder why. I will talk about that later, since it is relevant to local government and economy. I will post what I took from the e-way, except ya can't see how dilapidated the town has gotten in the past 20 years, thank you UAW AND General Motors.

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome Back!! I stop by your blog everyday and I really missed reading your posts...

DR said...

Great to have you back. My wife and I prayed for you and your family after your loss. Also, regarding a comment you left on Kevin's post, we absolutely agree that Elvis Presley's "Amazing Grace" CD is very inspiring. It has been one of my wife's CD's for years and we are Roman Catholic.

Steven M Nielson said...

Welcome back... check out my Colorado for Huckabee blog... Mike's fundraising report is in... and we may need to circle the wagons to get Mike the funding he needs and deserves...

Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs said...

Yes, we need to circle our wagons because the Huckabee campaign can't afford their own.

Wonderful having you back! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Michigan Redneck said...

Thank You, all, for being on stand-by during this time. I want to get back to blogging sometime tonite.