Friday, July 27, 2007

My First YouTube Video!

I decided to do a video chronicle of the "I Like Mike" carry-on bag that I am making. Here is my first video of that. Please have patience with me, as I have never done a YouTube vid.



My next videos will be more interesting. And if you like the finished product I may be able to make more bags and sell them, and use the profits to contribute to the Mike Huckabee campaign. Please, if you laugh, do it in the privacy of your home and not in the comments. Thank You!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

No laughing here, I think your video is great, very candid and interesting. I can't wait to see how your bag comes out!

Michigan Redneck said...

Thank you Lisa. I should mention that I might can make "I Like Mike" throw pillows or something guys would like. If I do make stuff to sell.

ned said...

Good work MR . . . and useful for folks who most likely got inadequate Home Ec training in HS :)

I like the background music, but I'd recommend to make sure that the music source isn't closer to microphone than you are.

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product(s).

By the way, have you ever seen those small purses made out of laminated newspapers or magazine photos? My niece has made them and they're a big hit with the younger set. Because the "material" already has a design on it, it might be easier to make than ones with fabric . . . gotta follow the trends, you know.

ned said...

. . . for example, a "small" purse made from Huckabee bumper stickers would be popular (and I just received an email pitching Huck stickers)