Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kathy's Online Garage Sale - Update

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I have now added some Christian CDs, and a few Christmas CDs, to my sale. Not all of the items show up on the eBay widget. So to see all my items I am now listing items on ebay click kathyw3334 and you will be taken to my ebay page.

I promise to have a few posts up later today, so check back.

At the side of this blog you will see my ebay seller's widget. I only have a few items for sale, but believe you me, I have only scratched the surface. Currently I am selling the "I LIKE MIKE" tote bag (autographed by Mike and Janet Huckabee. I made and some jewelry. I will be adding more jewelry, fiesta dishes, silver dollars, depression glass and anything else I can think of.

6 comments:

Winghunter said...

I hope your aution goes well MR.

I just wanted to drop by and ask if you had seen this yet;

How the Republican Party Committed National Suicide By JB Williams
http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_19227.shtml

See you around ma'am. ;- )

Michigan Redneck said...

Winghunter,
Thank you. I hope my auction goes well also.

Thank you for the link.

destilando cafe said...

I couldn't follow the link at the right--maybe if you could give us your seller name. Good luck, I'll be looking for your items.

Michigan Redneck said...

Destilando,

Thank you for your comment. My eBay id is kathyw3334. If you click on one of the pictures of the items I am selling, in the widget, info about the item will pop up. Then there is a blue "view & bid" button. The eBay page will pop up. Then ya can clcik on "view sellers other items. Not all of my items are displayed on this widget.

destilando cafe said...

If you take something other than Paypal, I'll bid. BTW, Romney's gone,-- and I hope McCain doesn't follow the advice to pander to the CPAC attendees. The establishment conservatives are irrelevant. The populist conservatives are going their own way--with Huckabee, against the advice of their "leaders" like Dobson. He's not voting,he's whining, ha ha.

Michigan Redneck said...

I will accept more than PayPal. Let me know which item(s) you are interested in and I will revise the item to accept other types of payments.