Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've Got a Crush on McCain!


I was setting down to work on my Chapter 5 book report. I was watching Glenn Beck and he was interviewing the "Obama stalker girl." He showed a video that he made called "I've got a crush on McCain." It is sung by a senior citizen. The theme is the same as the "Crush on Obama" song. The words are just changed. She's trying to talk to him on the phone and leaves messages for him. One line is "I walk with a cane you've got Cain in your name." I can't remember all of it. Something about he's who she'll vote for in 2008, if she's still alive. I don't know if there is video for it available on the Internet, but I will try to find it. If you are reading this before 9pm or 12 am you can watch it again on CNN Headline News Channel. It is absolutely hilarious. Now I got that freakin Obama song in my head. I can't stop singing it. Ugh!


If you missed my previous book reports:



No comments: