Friday, September 21, 2007

Be Sure to Watch FOX News and other Media this Weekend

"Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day, I've got a wonderful feeling that everything's going my way!"
As I have been talking about the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference for the past month, this is finally thee weekend! Yay! There is going to be all the major national news outlets, along with local news outlets from the state's big cities and northern Michigan. Two major events to watch for will be Newt Gingrich speaking at a workshop at 11:10am Sept. 22 on Saturday. Check C-Span, it could be live. I am hoping the Romney/Huckabee luncheon at 12:30pm-2:00pm Sept 22 will be broadcast live, or at least recorded. If there is a Michigan endorsement for Mike Huckabee, I will be the first to let you know. Oh boy, I am so excited! Keep checking this blog all weekend for up to the minute updates on where I am, where I've been and where I am going. And also, don't forget to look for the crazy redhead wearing a pink rayon blouse and smokey gray tweed skirt, I might be on TV!

God Bless from the Upper Peninsula in Michigan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to my Grand rapids press it said that Mike canceled on this event the other day.

I had wondered why it wasn't on mikes site.

You know anything on that?

OneMom said...

Kathy - Some new law prohibits Mike from flying on the small plane he was going to use to get to the conference. Apparently he won't be able to get there ... you are going to be so bummed, I know. Hang in there. Do what you can to promote him - you're one of his best supporters, you can do this!